Thursday, May 01, 2008

Call Of Duty

I finished Call of duty one yesterday. It finished the same as C.O.D Two did. The last but one level was well tough and the last level was a walk in the park. I installed the expansion pack (C.O.D United Offensive) for C.O.D One this morning. It is well hard. After a bit of messing around the first level is a big battle field with stuff going on all over the place. One rifle, 8 spuds and no machine gun. First thing I did after holding off the entire Nazi party with a machine gun so big it could decapitate an elephant was to knoble a Nazi and nick his machine gun. Tanks, Nazis and artillery left, right and center. Its a good job you get health packs, mind you, you have to stay alive long enough to pick them up. The bit I'm stuck on at the moment is getting right up my nose. I gotta take out tanks with a bazooka with yanks fighting Nazis hand to hand all round me. Three shells per bazooka per fox hole. Two shells to spank a tank. Can I get the bazooka to fire straight? Can I testicles. First hit tells the tank where you are, if you miss the second your dog food. I started on hardest setting and died so quickly I thought I had a virus on the PC. Even on easy it is well tough. Excellent stuff, second best shoot um up on the PC. C.O.D Two being the best. I have not played four yet. Gears Of War 2 for the Xbox 360 is out in November 2008. I better start saving my money and get on line for that sucker.

Now, Where's my MP 44.

No comments: