Friday, March 24, 2006

The Only Way Is Up

Well since Christmas everything has been a kick in the balls. I had tooth ache over crimbo which stopped me eating chocolate (not!) Not long after I got a tooth abscess. They had me on two kinds of antipathetics and no booze for ten Days. Then not long after that I crushed my thumb in work and now I have half my thumbnail hanging off. The nut that lives upstairs from me has been getting worse by the day. I have now come to the point where I am moving out. I have moved out. I am saving money and its closer to work. All I gotta do is move the rest of my stuff and then I’m going to kick his F*****G head in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any time you want me and the crue to come and get med evil on his phsicho ass, you no who to ask.

Anonymous said...

Dude I have deepest sympathy, when problems like that arise here then it's all about who can out nut the nuts. See these people act nuts cos people have gone "wow your nuts" Where as I act nuts cos I am! Have you thought of voo doo yet? This can be very affevtive.

Anonymous said...

No sleep till april!

Anonymous said...

just need the help of a welsh witch

Welsh Bloke said...

I lived with one. Take it from me nobody needs one.